High-Capacity Square Stainless Steel Flat Pan with Spark Ignition Kit - Natural Gas
Flat Pan with Spark Ignition Kit
Everyone loves to sit around a nice warm fire with close friends and family, especially on those cold winter nights! Some people think setting up such a fire in their fire pit will be difficult, but that's not true. Now your customers can easily organize their own DIY fire display with our flat pan with spark ignition kit. With just the push of a button, your customers and their guests will be enjoying a brilliant flame and lots of wonderful conversations!
Our flat pan with spark ignition kit comes fully equipped with all the following components:
Flat Burner Pan - This flat drop-in burner pan greatly reduces the amount of fire glass your customers will need to fill their fire pit by creating a false bottom which gives the illusion that the fire pit is full, whereas only the top part of it is. All our round flat burner pans are made of 100% stainless steel, which means they are very durable and can withstand extreme heat as well as harsh weather without sustaining any damage or rusting. Each comes with drilled weep holes to prevent water accumulation.
Ring Burner - This fire pit ring burner fits on top of your fire pit burner pan. It is made of high grade 304 stainless steel which ensures its durability under extreme heat and severe weather conditions. The cross bar design provides for better flame distribution. The holes in the ring are drilled, not punched, which prevents any loud whistling noises. The ring burner works best under 2 - 4 inches of fire glass.
A Push Button Spark ignitor - battery included and ignites with the push of a button
Fire Pit Connection Accessories - including gas hose (5' and 5'), key valve, chrome key valve, key valve, key and cover plate.
Flat Pan with Spark Ignition Kit Specifications
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel (hand crafted)
- Ring Burner Features: Drilled holes (not punched) in order to prevent whistling
- Includes: 1/2 bottom gas inlet for easy installation
- Burner Heat rating: 88,000 B.T.U/Hour rating maximum
- For use in: To be used in outdoor, vented, natural gas fire features ONLY
- Warranty: 5 Year manufacturer warranty
- Prop. 65 Warning:This product may contain compounds known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.